 Marketplace / Shopping / 7338
Re: garage doors arrived today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 19:36:17 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Steve Lane writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Tom Stangl writes:

The 20x30 rims/tires are also available as 5248, the picture is unclear
as to whether they are white or grey rims, but Lugnet seems to show them as
white rims.

Look like grey to me, although I have a preference for white. Anyway I just
ordered a S%!* load of 20x30's. Luckily my debit card was accepted :-).

   Well, you do know that the same hub is available in white, under
   5271 (these are solid balloon tyres)?  Grey is 5248, white 5271,
   and the 81mm giants are 5246.  (I'm *so* very happy to get some
   of those, lemme tell you...)

   best

   LFB