 Local / United Kingdom / 6480
Re: garage doors arrived today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 23:41:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Tom Stangl writes:

The 24x43 rims/tires are available as set 5246 at S@H Europe.  It has white
rims.  The 20x30 rims/tires are also available as 5248, the picture is unclear
as to whether they are white or grey rims, but Lugnet seems to show them as
white rims.

I've just looked on ebay and their are two lots of four tyres, one set of
each listed above. New misb straight from S&H no doubt. I suppose the vendor
could be described as offering a service to those outside of europe who
can't buy direct. Although it would be a shame if a european buyer paid over
the odds if they didn't know they could buy direct. The price hasn't gone
above S&H's yet but I'm sure it will.

What do you lot think?

Steve