 Local / United Kingdom / 6486
Re: garage doors arrived today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 12:31:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Simon Bennett writes:
Jen wrote..

I had a wee spending spree as well, including some caterpillar tracks,
digger buckets and old style large wheels.

In that case could you possibly let me know how many wheels you get in a
pack since S@H don't tell us.  I'm pretty sure it's 2 but it might be 4?

   You can see how many are in the package by clicking the
   service pack picture until the popup version comes up.
   Voila!  The quantities revealed.  I only found this out
   after much consternation.

   But as for 5246 and the other solid tyre packs:  Two wheels
   each.  I've received mine, and there are still many in stock.
   Enjoy--it's a dream come true for me!

   all best

   Lindsay