 Local / United Kingdom / 6487
Re: Dinosaurs eat chrome knights!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 13:57:36 GMT

"Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@Yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:GCtDEz.1sq@lugnet.com...
...or at least they will do on my desk some time this afternoon!

Just called into Woolies in Bromley to see a stack of chrome knight sets • at
£1.99 each (and I paid £3.99 when I found 'em up north), plus two tubes
containing several copies of one of the new mini dinosaur sets at £2.99
each... Yeah, I know they're ugly, but I can't miss anything out of my • mini
set collection, can I?

Just opened some of these
at £1.99 they are not bad value sets - especially if you are collecting
castle minifigs.
Besides the 'rare' chrome stuff, and besides the minifigs, whats left over
is a useful bag of bits for us MOC'ers.

regards
lawrence