 Local / United Kingdom / 6444
Re: Dinosaurs eat chrome knights!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 18:01:48 GMT

"Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@Yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:GCtDEz.1sq@lugnet.com...

I asked if they had the full set of four, and the kindly gal went off to • the
stock room and emerged with three further cartons. It turns out that LEGO
send out these mini sets now prepacked in the acetate tubes, two per box.
Now yer know ;-)

No sign of them locally. Has anyone else seen them? (just so as I know when
to start hassling the staff to look out the back...)

Huw