 Local / United Kingdom / 6497
Re: garage doors arrived today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 11:45:20 GMT

Well, if I had bought up 350 blue hopper wagons and immediately put them out
on eBay, I would have expected to upset just about everybody...

As it was, I bought a few of each of the interesting packs to see what I
could make - yes, I admit it: blatant profiteering!!!

Some of the packs, particularly the shooting cannons, will never be
available in the US as we all know. Consider me therefore as providing a
service ;-)

I've also received complaints about putting the new trains out on eBay,
particularly as I marked them "only available in Europe". Well, that _was_
true when I created the batches. Otherwise I would just have ended up
splitting the LEGOfest leftovers for yet more parts...

Just [Creating Trouble] Jono .oO

"Lawrence Wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesfamily.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
message news:GD63B3.KBy@lugnet.com...

"Chris Leach" <cleach@mediaone.net> wrote in message

I think it's sad ,you know alot of these people didn't buy these parts • for
MOC's but just for retail.On Brickbay a guy already put 10 sets of • garage
doors up for sale.At the rates he is chargeing he would get over 60
U.S.dollars for something that cost him less then 4 • U.S.dollars(according
exchange rates)

Well, looks like Jon has no morals!

LEGO Shooting Cannons MISB service pack
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=588436680

LEGO Battery Train Wires MISB service pack
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=588436711

LEGO Battery Train Wires MISB service pack
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=588436740

2 LEGO 12-Volt Train Lights MISB service pack
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=588436756

LEGO Roller Garage Doors MISB service pack
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=588436768

Interesting to see what they realise.

regards
lawrence