 Local / United Kingdom / 6505
Re: garage doors arrived today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 16:27:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jon D. Hayward writes:
Well, if I had bought up 350 blue hopper wagons and immediately put them out
on eBay, I would have expected to upset just about everybody...

That's not exactly what happened, of course.

As it was, I bought a few of each of the interesting packs to see what I
could make - yes, I admit it: blatant profiteering!!!

Some of the packs, particularly the shooting cannons, will never be
available in the US as we all know. Consider me therefore as providing a
service ;-)

Indeed you are. Ignore your detractors.

++Lar