 Local / United Kingdom / 6504
Re: Sopwith Camel sculpture is 'Available now' in the UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 15:29:57 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:
I shall look out for your review before I take the plunge. It is hard to
make out just what the parts are

As far as I can make out the rim aound the prop is made of red curved
railings (lugnet part ref. 30056), you got some big brown smooth plates
(probably lugnet part ref 6205) on the wings, and the wheels are a quite
bizarre combination of a grey 4 stud diameter radar dish and the black
steering wheel from the 8448 Technic Supercar (I could be wrong about that).

It seems to be roughly the same dimensions and level of detail as the
Ultimate Collectors X-Wing... but the price is a little different: £35.00
vs. £130.00!!

All in all it looks pretty awesome to me, so I've also got one on the way.
I'm tempted to display it hanging from the bedroom ceiling!

Cheers,
Paul.