 Local / United Kingdom / 6494
Re: Sopwith Camel sculpture is 'Available now' in the UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 10:54:07 GMT

Not convinced about Lego Scupltures.
Is it a parts pack or something to display?
If I wanted a model of a Sopwith Camel to display - why would I want it in
Lego?
(wouldn't a proper airfix kit be more realistic)

No, I can't agree with that at all Lawrence. I love the detailed Lego
models. Sure, an Airfix kit would look more realistic but then your station
would look more realistic if you made it with glass and concrete. It's the
making something fairly realistic looking using only generic blocks which
impresses me.

I've just ordered my Sopwith.

Nathaniel