 Marketplace / Shopping / 7414
Re: KB Toy Works with non-fake discount on Chrome Castle sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 20:03:18 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Scott P. Costello writes:
There is a bit of bad news in this: if you are thinking of running down to
the San Dimas or Chino stores in SoCal looking for these sets, don't.  Some
slime wiped them out.  ;-)

I kept thinking it was you cleaning these stores out.

You can scratch Alhambra, too.  I work in Pasadena and just got back with
more loot.  In all honesty, none of these stores had very many left (4-7 each).

I wiped out Riverside and Montclair some time ago...
No idea if they restocked for the sale as I am at my limit of necessity for
those ones now.  NOW I want those UK service packs...
-Aaron-

Now I know it is Aaron, no wonder I can never find anything in this area. I
assume Aaron is also the guy who cleans out montclair target clearance sales
before I get there.

Scott

Since I've blown my Lego budget for a while, let me point out that both San
Dimas and Chino have been wiped out previously and did some level of
restocking on these sets, so I'd give stores you haven't checked recently
another look.

Bruce