 Marketplace / Shopping / 7427
Re: Georgia Outlet Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 08:06:12 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Rose Regner writes:
6091  King's Leo Castle   $89.99 [Ed. Note: a.k.a. worst castle EVER!]

Ooooo -- only full retail. So that makes it, ...er, about $60 USD
overpriced.  Everyone, hold me back!

Thanks for posting this information, Rose, I am always curious to know what
is being offered at the outlets.

-- Hop-Frog (proud owner of  many black castle maiden hats, need more cheap,
and 0 King Leo's castles)