 Marketplace / Shopping / 7398
7397  |  7399
Subject:
Creator set found
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 20:25:35 GMT

I found the large tub Creator set today at Shopko, 600+ pieces. It was
$17.99, but it was on sale. There were lots of plates and a decent variety
of parts. It contains the new minifigs and the freestyle type windows and
doors.

I am very happy to see the new creator series, one small step towards
offering more sets that appeal to females.

Rose