 Marketplace / Shopping / 7438
Re: RCX 1.0 at Georgia LEGO Outlet store (9709)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 05:59:57 GMT

"James J. Trobaugh" wrote:

While visiting the Georgia LEGO Outlet store today I found out that they
have a couple cases of the 9709 1.0 RCX (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/9709).
This is the 1.0 RCX with the power jack, nothing else. It is just the RCX,
no software, no IR tower, no power pack...just the RCX. They have them for
$129.00, not really a bargin price, but I haven't seen them for sale
anywhere else.

Ouch, pretty pricey... Since a kit is $200 USD, the motors, sensors and what not
are worth the extra cash...

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html