 Marketplace / Shopping / 7441
Re: RCX 1.0 at Georgia LEGO Outlet store (9709)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 15:53:11 GMT

I'm pretty sure all the dacta kits come with the DC jack.  Schools
don't want to have to mess around with batteries.

http://www.pldstore.com/pitsco2_30/catalog.cfm?dest=itempg&itemid=918&secid=9&linkon=subsection&linkid=44

only $199

Tom Heverly

On Sat, 19 May 2001 13:53:11 GMT, "James J. Trobaugh"