 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11002
Re: [WTB] Inverted UFO saucer pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 17:48:40 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Cary Clark writes:
What's more, this set has been marked down further at Costco: it has
been discounted to $14.77, which is 79% off! Wow!

Cary

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Andrew Tyrone writes:
I'm looking for four 'Panel 10 x 10 x 2 & 1/3 Corner Bases' to buy. A
little hard to describe so I'll just give the link to the pic:
http://img.lugnet.com/ld/30201.gif

Check here --> http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6198

This set, Stingray Stormer, contains 4 of the inverse saucer sections.
The
color is Black.  See that Costco has the set available for a pretty good
price.

Does anyone have a Costco near them that has this set? Costco.com wants $15
for shipping 2 items ($10 for just one). Although the set is 79% off, it's a
little hard to spend that much on shipping.

let me know