 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2588
Re: Creator set found
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 23:39:08 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Rose Regner writes:
Thanks, that has to be the one because I remember that it had a mail box. I
think it is also the largest creator set. I wonder why Shopko is selling
this set for $19.99 (reg), they usually charge retail or higher.

I got it at KB for $25, and KB sells stuff for higher than MSRP as well, so $20
could be the real MSRP.

Now I have to ask, why isn't there a lid?

No idea, its pretty dumb.  All it has is a cheap piece of cardboard to cover
it.  :\

Jeff