 Marketplace / Shopping / 7386
7385  |  7387
Subject:
Promo set, why can't we have one made?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 23:39:15 GMT

We have seen various companies make small run promotional sets for their
companies.  Is there anyway we could find out how much this would cost and
if we could have a set/s made for say, Lugnet users.  Like a small knight
for castle guys, an imperial soldier for pirate Newsgroup, etc.

Havent come across a thread on this so I'm curious if anyone has looked into
this.