 Marketplace / Shopping / *11839 (-100)
  Re: Shop At Home Free Shipping once again

(...) I got one. I agree with Maggie's characterization of the types of sets featured in it. Further, I feel the same way about the targeting, (with no hard evidence, but with a strong feeling) that she does, it was targeted at adults. (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Shop At Home Free Shipping once again

(...) Here's a pic of the cover: (URL) I have no background in marketing, so all I can really say is that it appealed to me and I intuitively know it was intentionally created to do so. As for the difference in contents, I would estimate the average (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) Try waiting a few days, they probably will get more. Walgreens uses automated replenishment (we were told by some store managers) so stores that had a lot taken quickly should get a large quantity as replacements. For instance, Kim Toll, Frank (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

"Allan Bedford" <AllanBedford-DELETE...otome.com> wrote in message news:I6Iyyp.7Fs@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) come (...) different (...) Anyone else notice that the 2004 Holiday Catalog features LEGO sets which are most like those of (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego)

  Re: Shop At Home Free Shipping once again

(...) I can't say that I remember that one. I just pulled out my 'Holiday 2003' catalog and it's got a kid on the front looking at a catalog with his own picture on the front. What time of year did the 'Greatest Gifts' version come out? Was it (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego)

  Re: Shop At Home Free Shipping once again

(...) They did something like this last year. Not exactly for group orders but definitely aimed at the adults. Remember The Greatest Gifts for 2003 catalog that had the gold LEGO brick with the red and gold ribbon around it? When I first glanced at (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego)

  Re: Shop At Home Free Shipping once again

(...) My apologies for replying to my own post... I forgot to mention one thing though. If anyone from LEGO happens upon this thread, I think it's worth at least *thinking* about publishing a parents copy of the Shop At Home catalog, even if it's (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Shop At Home Free Shipping once again

You've probably all seen this either in the most recent catalog to arrive, or on the website. But I thought I'd once again mention what we do at my office at this time of year. This will be our third annual 'LEGO Order' that will be going in next (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.general)

  Re: What a trip I had to Markville!

(...) No. Why? 1. I have already put all my pieces into my complex sorting system, and couldn't re-assemble the original set. 2. I only have one box, you have two. I don't think this is a fair trade. 3. I could send you all my pink, but since I (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: What a trip I had to Markville!

(...) Hey Guys, I went in TRU in Moncton NB, and bought one (with two stripes) and I asked my daughter to sort the pieces and here is what I got: (URL) to say that I'm very pleased. AND only 3 pieces were new dark bluish grey, all the rest were (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: What a trip I had to Markville!

(...) This is the BEST Halloween. How’s this for a Trick-or-Treat!!! I feel like one of those lucky people who tour a Lego factory and pick up an assortment of rare parts…I’ve always dreamt that I’d find 25-30 pieces of drk. Gray round shields from (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.parts)

  Re: 4562 Revealed! *Version #2*

(...) Those yellow fence things are interesting... Eric (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: 4562 Revealed! *Version #2*

David, Here's what I got in Lebanon, Indiana's Walgreen's 4562 Sunday morning. I also bought 3 boxes which had identical extra part's selection as shown in the pics. (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: 4562 Revealed! *Version #2*

Just FYI, it seems some browsers (like IE6 aren't properly reading the URL string enclosed in angle bracets correctly, and including it when you click on the link, thus breaking the page. It might require manual editing of your post to fix it before (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4562 Revealed! *Version #2*

I've been reading the buzz today about the new 4562 set. There's a Walgreen's here where I live (Lafayette, IN) and one on the next town over the river too. I went to the first one not having any idea how much the set would cost. I was pleasantly (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.parts, FTX)

  Re: 4562 Revealed! (was Spring Cleaning...)

Hi all, I just picked up a few of the 4562 bonus box at some Walgreen's in the Sacramento area. I first want to point out that they are $5.99 each BUT you get 3 for $11.98 (buy 2 get 1 free)!!! What a deal! I bought 3 boxes at each of two stores. (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, FTX)

  Re: What a trip I had to Markville!

(...) You got pink??? I want pink! I am trying to assemble enough pinks so I can build this cute little piggy: (URL) I got two 3534 (3-straps) bonus boxes. Could we trade? Cheers Keith (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: 4679 tub in old grey?!

(...) There are 2 types of tub documented so far. One has old colours, and one has new colours. They are stamped with a number beside the bar code. The old colours are found in buckets stamped 2714, and new colours in buckets stamped 3534. See the (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Knight's co-pack $30 TRU special

(...) SNIP I got the same set, & though i wish the wall pieces were like the classic castle wall pieces, i'd say it's a decent set with good playability. when i built it i remembered this set: (URL) 6062 Battering Ram> & realized that this could be (...) (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  4400 at Kroger (was Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies)

(...) ... (...) ... My Kroger (Durham, NC) has a palette for $14.99 (same price with or without a Kroger card) Like Anthony said, the 300 extra parts are pretty different from the earlier mix when the 4400 was available from S@H and Boscov's. The (...) (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: PAB search

"azfirewolf" <wolfkiller@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:I6EH3H.22n@lugnet.com... (...) one (...) I think this is the sort of part you'd be better off buying from BrickLink. A quick search of BL for 1x2 red bricks yields some for less than $0.01 (...) (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: PAB search

(...) You don't say where in the world you are located, but at the end of September the Paramus Park NJ, Rockaway NJ and West Nyack NY stores all had red 1x2 bricks (I assume you mean bricks not plates). It has also been recorded from all LegoLand (...) (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  PAB search

Fellow builders I am in need of at least 2 large cups of red 1x2. Has any one been to any stores with PAB that has a number of the desired pieces? If so please let me know. Thanks Larry (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: What a trip I had to Markville!

(...) Mine was a one strap box ;-). It had lots of wings 'n' wedges in old grey (work that one out). It was a sweet box of joy. (...) only the old grey arches are similar). I had less printed pieces though. (...) WOW! Seems the only consistent thing (...) (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Knight's co-pack $30 TRU special

TRU has a $30 co-pack of Knight's Castle Wall and Vladek's Siege Engine ($20 ea. at S@H). I got that "Ooh, new Lego set" feeling and bought one. Some thoughts on the castle wall... Did Lego think modular castle wall? Close but no banana. Have to try (...) (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle)

  Re: What a trip I had to Markville!

(...) From what I see in front of me, and what I have read from other posts and BrickShelf descriptions, the 2-strap box/tub combo has a stamp of 2714 beside the barcode on the tub, and the 3-strap has a stamp of 3534. Which should make the 2714 tub (...) (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Best / cheapest way to buy Mindstorms

(...) Ok, since I see the dam about to burst from this announcement... If your TRU does not have any of these, then go to the Customer Service Desk and ask nicely (very nicely) if they would look up a SKN number and see if any other stores nearby (...) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.market.shopping)

  LIC Downtown Disney Sale and specials

I was just at the LIC in Downtown Disney and they had all halloween costumes half off, of course the only items counted were the costume things that were brought in specifically for halloween. This included a cool looking skeleton body suit (kid (...) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: More KB stores closing

(...) Yes. The three that were conveniently located for me to shop at closed in the last batch, and the one remaining one that's sort of out of the way for me is on the "maybe" list. *sigh* (...) Maybe if it turns out that this is actually a list of (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: More KB stores closing

(...) several of those stores that I recognize as being in TRU markets. Ray (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  More KB stores closing

Up to 238 stores to close after Christmas. Information central: (URL) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  50% off now

Same target now has them at 50% off (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Is This A Joke?!

The stores at Legoland California have a new yellow tub for sale. It appears to be the same style as 4496 and 4679, just molded in yellow, instead of blue or red. The price is $8.95. So far, so good, but how many pieces does it come with? 1000? (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

  7201 Final Duel II for $1.66! (Nashville)

G'day folks, If you're in the Nashville area, check out the K&B Toys shop at that massive Opryland mall. They have a pile of 7201 on clearance for 3 for $5, or $1.66 each. That's a real steal for a Stormtrooper and an Imperial Officer, plus a dk (...) (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New LEGO displays at TRU

(...) Here's an overview of the MB display at my local TRU: (URL) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New LEGO displays at TRU

(...) I'll have to agree with this as well. It wouldn't be so bad if each store had ONE, but there seem to be 4 or 5 of them all in a row, all at eye level. Does seem to eat up a lot of shelf space. MegaBloks also had 4 or 5 of them, although not as (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Japanese Lego

(...) Hmm, tough call. I usually make it a point not to pour a nice frosty glass of skincare products, so I don't really have a clear point of comparrison. When I've tried it (the gum, not suntan lotion), I couldn't help but think of a (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Japanese Lego

Last time I had someone describe the gum flavour, they said 'sun tan lotion', was that pretty close? (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Japanese Lego

(...) [LEGOSet 6964] [LEGOSet 6965] You're probably at least a month too late, but these, oddly enough, are still Japanese exclusives. The TIE Interceptor includes 1-2 unique 1x1 sand-blue tile w/ TIE hatch decoration (which would also look cool on (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Japanese Lego

Are there any interesting sets available in Japan right now? I'll be there for a couple of days and wonder if there was anything worth looking for as a souvenir. (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New LEGO displays at TRU

(...) Saw them at my TRU. The drone I spoke to about them hated them because they ate up so much prime shelf space, and I have to agree. Adrian (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New LEGO displays at TRU

(...) Yes, I've noticed these kind of "aquarium cases" as well.. Very attractive; I like how they've incorporated the LEGO studs into the design. I'm thinking of reproducing one of them in *cough* wood. It would be a neat way to display built (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  New LEGO displays at TRU

Has anyone noticed the new clear display boxes at Toys R Us? The display boxes are about 3 feet wide and feature the current LEGO themes such as Designer, Alpha Team, Knights Kingdom, Bionicle, etc. They are real attention getters. Like other (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  US S@H Specials, Oct 20 - 26, 2004

Sorry for missing last week, I was dealing with delayed hurricane Ivan fallout - the owner of our rental house decided to sell it while the market was hot (before Ivan, the average selling time for a non-new house was 12 months, now it is (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

  US S@H Specials, Oct 13 - 19, 2004

(URL) (hit 1 when the recording starts, then hit 1 again when the S@H Specials recording starts, to skip the listings and get to a representative) 4Juniors/Jack Stone/Max Creator Baby/Duplo/Primo/Explore Belville Bionicle/Throwbots 8580 Kraata $ (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.market.shopping)

  parts added to my shop 't Speelblokje

Hello All, Lots of parts added to my bricklink shop 't Speelblokje: (URL) The 10% LEGOWORLD discount will be valid until the end of the month oktober. - Because I will be attending LEGOWORLD for 7 days orders placed from 20 oktober until 26 oktober (...) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  WALMART SALE

Walmart has only 204 of the 4496 tubs. They are going fast FAST FAST Larry (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Target Sale AT-AT 69.98

I found this at one of my local Targets 30% off the AT-AT now 69.98. George Clermont,FL (20 years ago, 13-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  LEGO World Discount

LEGO World is coming up... Every order placed from today (oktober 10th) until LEGO World,9 which starts at oktober 21, receives a 10% discount. (URL) ver much (20 years ago, 10-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Toys R Us Flyer picture of 8435

(...) Are you talk about 8435 set? If so, this is new inventory for this year 2004. Christopher Layton BRICK Marketplace www.brickmarketplace.com (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Toys R Us Flyer picture of 8435

Anyone else get the new toys r us sale flyer? It has a picture of an inventor set that is a 4x4 vehicle that looks more like the 8466 than the new blue 4x4. Is that a new inventor set? or just an old photo? Thanks, Mark (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KBtoys.com Columbus Day Sale

(...) Darrell, thanks for the tip. I went to one near my house and found that not only did they have the Origins (I got 2) they also had the Extreme Tower ( good part source I think) and they had the Spiderman chase with the police car. Also they (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2004 WORLD CITY IS OUT

(...) -Bryan (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2004 WORLD CITY IS OUT

(...) It actually looks good: (URL) www.kostky.org (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2004 WORLD CITY IS OUT

(...) That's wonderful! I'm so glad. That's going to be one of my new favorite parts I think. (...) Yeah, that looks like a cool piece. --Bill. (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KBtoys.com Columbus Day Sale

(...) Don't know if this is related to the sale or not, but my local KB outlet is having a giant clearance, with lots of LEGO: Mindstorms Extreme Creatures - $7.49 4701 HP Sorting Hat - $1.24 3403 Soccer Grandstand - $1.24 3408 Soccer Coverage - (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Train sets now at Billsbricks.com

I just wanted to post that www.billsbricks.com is now selling LEGO Trains. They have everything from tracks to locomotives to rail cars. They also have all the sets at a 10% discount. (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2004 WORLD CITY IS OUT

"William R Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message news:16740.7873.1612...rds.net... (...) I've seen those pieces - they are actually seperate pieces from the base of the car. If you imagine a 2 x 2 plate, with a 1 x 2 plate underneath at the back. (...) (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2004 WORLD CITY IS OUT

(...) I'm not optimistic about those fenders. Looks to me like the base of the van is a 2-plate-thich special plate, and I bet the fenders are built-in to it. I hope I'm wrong though. Nice to see more 6-wide vehicles from Lego though. --Bill. (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  US S@H Specials, Oct 06 - 12, 2004

(URL) (hit 1 when the recording starts, then hit 1 again when the S@H Specials recording starts, to skip the listings and get to a representative) 4Juniors/Jack Stone/Max Creator Baby/Duplo/Primo/Explore Bellville Bionicle/Throwbots 8561 Nuhvok $ (...) (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

  Re: 2004 WORLD CITY IS OUT

(...) Not bad. Nice to see a fire related set. I imagine there will be more. Hopefully a decent variety. I wonder how those fender (?) type parts on the Police van work. Maybe good as a lintel/window treatment on a building? Jonathan (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2004 WORLD CITY IS OUT

azfirewolf wrote: >>>According to the TRU that spoke to then (...) (URL) me know why this shouldn't be posted, if you have any objections to it. Jindroush, (URL) both nospams to reply. (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2004 WORLD CITY IS OUT

(...) Any one have any pictures of these new sets? (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WalMart Clearance

(...) second area Walmart is moving these items onto clearance isles. Keep your eyes open. Matt P.S. selection and prices were not as good as the first Walmart (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  KBtoys.com Columbus Day Sale

KBtoys.com is having an "up to 70% off" Columbus Day sale. They have quite a few Lego sets on sale, notably several older Star Wars, Orient Expedition, Spider Man and Harry Potter sets at 50% off. Worth taking a look. Kristine (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2004 WORLD CITY IS OUT

(...) New sets are scheduled for Jan 2005 AFAIK. Jindroush, www.kostky.org (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  2004 WORLD CITY IS OUT

Any one else notice that TLC is starting to cut the price on the 2004 world city sets? I have noticed that the amount of sets in the stores have started to become extremely low. When I say low look at the last TRU sale. My TRUs had 3-6 of the same (...) (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: St. Jacob's Pick A Brick Update (Oct 2/04)

(...) I got your test message and wrote back. It bounced again. -Tim xfut -> lugnet.off-topic.test (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: St. Jacob's Pick A Brick Update (Oct 2/04)

(...) Tim, Thanks for the heads-up. That's pretty strange. Both should work. Plus, I've gotten other emails, as recently as this morning. Let me try from an alternate address, we'll see if that works. Thanks again, Allan (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: St. Jacob's Pick A Brick Update (Oct 2/04)

(...) Hmm -- Allan, I tried responding to the email you sent me and it bounced back. Both email@ and allanbedford@. Just thought you'd like to know... -Tim (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Creator Set that has 500 extra pieces

(...) I picked up one. The TRU I was at only had 2 red tubs and a bunch of Duplo, so curiosity got the better of me :) Bags #1 & #2 2 2x2 dk pink bricks 2 2x2x2 white bricks 2 2x6 trans light blue bricks Bag #3 3 2x2 trans yellow bricks 2 2x6 dk (...) (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WalMart Clearance

(...) Not necessarily. Walmart clearances aren't usually chain-wide mandated. I believe the individual store managers have the rights to set clearances when the merchandise isn't moving. Good find. Enjoy it. Adrian (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  WalMart Clearance

I just got back from shopping at my local Walmart and was floored by an entire isle of lego 2/3 off. It was the best selection I'd ever seen at that deep of a discount and I don't recall these set being on clearance a week ago? Several old (...) (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Toysrus.com at 33% off and free S&H in US.

Looks like the coders at Amazon are being lazy. The sale is Geoffrey's birthday. It's supposed to be the same as the TRU stores with buy two get one free, but it's not being calculated that way. I know the birthday sale ends in stores today, so this (...) (20 years ago, 3-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Creator Set that has 500 extra pieces

Has anyone bought a Duplo tub/extras and seen what is in it, curious for my kids maybe. ONly thing available in Canada seems to be the DUplo version. (20 years ago, 3-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Creator Set that has 500 extra pieces

(...) My receipt only has the UPC number from the bar code; no SKU number. UPC: 673419058438 David "Fuzzy" Gregory (20 years ago, 3-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Pick A Brick now in Canada

(...) This seems silly to me. PAB is already a steal for the seller, wonder why they're being snarky with the rules. Most people fill it in loose, what's wrong with AFOLs stacking? We're just 5% of the market, remember? ;-) -Tim (20 years ago, 2-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  St. Jacob's Pick A Brick Update (Oct 2/04)

(...) Brick rack. Good news... the rack seemed to be continuing to draw interest from a number of shoppers. Bad news... there are no new elements from the original selection. However, more good news... they are actually sold out of a couple of (...) (20 years ago, 2-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  new parts added

Hallo all, Today I have added some new parts have a look at: (URL) buying (20 years ago, 2-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Pick A Brick now in Canada

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) a (...) about (...) A quick updated on pricing at the Denver Outlet. The price of the P-A-B bag is now $12.95 matching the price of a large cup at regular (...) (20 years ago, 1-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  PaB Inventory for Rockaway store

In case anyone is interested, here is the PaB inventory for the new store at Rockaway, NJ, as of Sep 27. There appear to be some parts that have not previously shown up in PaB (to my knowledge) outside of the parks - 1x1 round bricks in Black, Blue, (...) (20 years ago, 1-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: What does about $100 buy at TRU?

Bill, Foster City TRU (along 92, east of 101) had 26 of the Bonus tubs left on Wednesday afternoon after I bought 6. Paul S. (20 years ago, 1-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  TRU buy 2 sale: Seattle

It might be worth a second trip to the Alderwood store, if you are in the area. I went on Sunday and they didn't have much; no 4679 red tubs in particular. Clerk said their Lego rep hadn't been in yet. I went back today and the Lego aisle has been (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: What does about $100 buy at TRU?

(...) what???? You just sold some Commodores and you didn't talk with me first?????? ;) Dave K (URL) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: What does about $100 buy at TRU?

Cool! I just sold some Commodore computers and got $100 burning a hole in my wallet, so I'll see what's left at one or more of the bay area stores. (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: What does about $100 buy at TRU?

(...) That's a nice haul. I have one of the "R" US Merchandise Cards with $141.07 credit on it. I'd rather have that cash to pay some bills, but can't liquidate the value on the card. I'd like to offer the card to someone here for $125 paid to my (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  What does about $100 buy at TRU?

Between the big 50% off green tag sale (which gives you 75% off on items which were already marked down!) and the buy-2-get-1-free offer at Toys R Us, shopping is good (well, bad for the wallet). Some of the out-of-the-way stores still have (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Spiderman 4850 and 4851 on sale at KB toys

Hey everybody, I found what I consider to be a good deal (more than 50% off) on these two spiderman sets: 4850 Spiderman's first set @ 7.99 4851 The Origins @ 12.99 at a KB store in Milpitas, CA. I checked at a different KB toys in San Jose, but I (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials Sept 29 thru Oct 5, 2004

In lugnet.announce.lsahs, David Koudys wrote: <snip> (...) I'm referring, of course, to my non-nice way of organizing the specials, not the specials themselves... Dave K (20 years ago, 29-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  US S@H Specials Sept 29 thru Oct 5, 2004

(URL) 1-800-835-4386 (hit 1 when the recording starts, then hit 1 again when the S@H Specials recording starts, to skip the listings and get to a representative) Racers 8370 Nitro Stunt Bike 9.99 5.00 4+ Playset 4654 Tanker Truck 14.99 7.50 4653 (...) (20 years ago, 29-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU Sale: Buy 2 Get 1 Free for Geoffrey's Birthday!

(...) Yes I did get one free when I bought three of the sets on a 50% off green tag sale. Actually the girl who rang me up asked me to pick up another set since I had just two!!! - Ram - (20 years ago, 29-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU Sale: Buy 2 Get 1 Free for Geoffrey's Birthday!

(...) It appears that all sales promotions are cumulative. For example... the little adventurer's set with the alligator and the boat in it (7410 Jungle River) are clearanced to $4.98, green-tagged to $2.49. Buy 2 at 2.49 and get the third one free (...) (20 years ago, 29-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU Sale: Buy 2 Get 1 Free for Geoffrey's Birthday!

(...) Does anyone know how the current 50% green-tag sale figures in? Has anyone gotten the 50%-off lego sets at buy2-get-1-free? The ad for the Birthday sale says "All LEGO", but I no longer have the previous 50%-off ad; there's a good chance it (...) (20 years ago, 28-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU Sale: Buy 2 Get 1 Free for Geoffrey's Birthday!

(...) I checked the MetroCenter TRU and it has none. Lots of sports sets 50% though. Mark (20 years ago, 28-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: TRU Sale: Buy 2 Get 1 Free for Geoffrey's Birthday!

Tom, If you purchased your dozen of these within the last 30 days, go back to TRU with your receipt and have them credit you for the sale. They offer a low price guarantee, even against their own ads, and it is retroactive. This keeps them from (...) (20 years ago, 28-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU Sale: Buy 2 Get 1 Free for Geoffrey's Birthday!

(...) Paradise Valley had none as well. Seems like Phoenix got left out on 4675 as well. Maybe because of the mix up with the new duplo tub. Mark (20 years ago, 28-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: TRU Sale: Buy 2 Get 1 Free for Geoffrey's Birthday!

(...) I checked Scottsdale pavillions at lunch, didn't have any of the new creator tubs, and no duplo ones with the extra pieces either. Mark (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: TRU Sale: Buy 2 Get 1 Free for Geoffrey's Birthday!

(...) I'm in Phoenix and checked the TRU at 59th ave. and Bell and they didn't have any of the new buckets. Had tons of duplo as well. I was going to check Scottsdale pavilions at lunch since I work in Scottsdale. Anyone checked Paradise Valley (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

Erik - don't bother with Fond Du Lac - it's cleared out of the tubs ; ) I did leave Appleton alone for you though. Richard. "Erik Olson" <erik@olson.pair.com> wrote in message news:I4oos1.1FDw@lugnet.com... (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU Sale: Buy 2 Get 1 Free for Geoffrey's Birthday!

(...) Erik, have your wife go back before the end of the week with the receipt and ask for the offer. I'm sure they'll let her have a free one (or another set of equal value if there aren't any more tubs). Maggie C. (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact