 Marketplace / Shopping / 11785
Re: 2004 WORLD CITY IS OUT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 08:21:48 GMT

BrikTrak.com writes:
I've seen those pieces - they are actually seperate pieces from the base of
the car.
If you imagine a 2 x 2 plate, with a 1 x 2 plate underneath at the back.
Then at the front, there's a semi circle mounted to the front of the plate
at 90 degrees, which makes up the mudguard.
Should be a pretty useful piece - great for making arches or even entire
circles (with a lot of snot building)

That's wonderful!  I'm so glad.  That's going to be one of my new
favorite parts I think.

I like the use of the new 1 x 1 x 2/3 slope pieces on the roof of the police
van. Seems like we'll be seeing a lot of that new piece in 2005.

Yeah, that looks like a cool piece.

--Bill.

--
William R Ward               bill@wards.net             http://bill.wards.net