 Marketplace / Shopping / 11781
Re: 2004 WORLD CITY IS OUT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 16:35:13 GMT

Jonathan Lopes writes:

Any one have any pictures of these new sets?

http://www.kostky.org/data/pics/wc2005p.jpg

Not bad. Nice to see a fire related set. I imagine there will be more. Hopefully
a decent variety. I wonder how those fender (?) type parts on the Police van
work. Maybe good as a lintel/window treatment on a building?

Jonathan

I'm not optimistic about those fenders.  Looks to me like the base of
the van is a 2-plate-thich special plate, and I bet the fenders are
built-in to it.  I hope I'm wrong though.

Nice to see more 6-wide vehicles from Lego though.

--Bill.

--
William R Ward               bill@wards.net             http://bill.wards.net
   Help save the San Jose Earthquakes - http://www.soccersiliconvalley.com/