 General / 49391
Re: New LEGO displays at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:54:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, Troy Cefaratti wrote:
Saw them at my TRU.  The drone I spoke to about them hated them because
they ate
up so much prime shelf space, and I have to agree.

I'll have to agree with this as well.  It wouldn't be so bad if each store
had ONE, but there seem to be 4 or 5 of them all in a row, all at eye level.
Does seem to eat up a lot of shelf space.  MegaBloks also had 4 or 5 of
them, although not as cool of a design. These apparently eat up so much
space that they didn't even put them with the MegaBloks!

Here's an overview of the MB display at my local TRU:
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/clone-brands/?n=2328

Enjoy!

Dave!