 Marketplace / Shopping / 11749
Re: TRU Sale: Buy 2 Get 1 Free for Geoffrey's Birthday!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 03:24:25 GMT

Does anyone know how the current 50% green-tag sale figures in?  Has anyone
gotten the 50%-off lego sets at buy2-get-1-free?  The ad for the Birthday sale
says "All LEGO", but I no longer have the previous 50%-off ad; there's a good
chance it may say something like "cannot be combined with other offers".  When
scanning the sets in the ailse scanners, the regularly-priced sets also showed
the words "LEGO promo", whereas the green-tag sets did not.

Yes I did get one free when I bought three of the sets on a 50% off green tag
sale. Actually the girl who rang me up asked me to pick up another set since I
had just two!!!

- Ram -