 General / 49470
Re: 4679 tub in old grey?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 00:58:47 GMT

In lugnet.general, Nathan Todd wrote:
Hi all,

I'm sure this has been covered but if someone would be kind enough
to tell me:

Did all the 4679 tubs ship with old grey IN the tub part?? I know the
500 elements were in old colours but what about the inside. I have bought
12 and so far and 100% have been old grey (which I considered double bonus)
but is that just standard?

                Thanks and God Bless,

                        Nathan

There are 2 types of tub documented so far. One has old colours, and one
has new colours. They are stamped with a number beside the bar code.
The old colours are found in buckets stamped 2714, and new colours in
buckets stamped 3534.
See the following post:
http://news.lugnet.com/loc/ca/?n=1970
Hope that sheds some light on the matter.
Play well.

Tim Strutt