 General / 49417
49416  |  49418
Subject:
4679 tub in old grey?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 2004 16:47:50 GMT

        Hi all,

              I'm sure this has been covered but if someone would be kind enough
to tell me:

           Did all the 4679 tubs ship with old grey IN the tub part?? I know the
500 elements were in old colours but what about the inside. I have bought 12 and
so far and 100% have been old grey (which I considered double bonus) but is that
just standard?

                Thanks and God Bless,

                        Nathan