 General / 49471
Re: Most stunning motorbike ever?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 19:51:17 GMT

This is phenomenal!  My only request would be more light blasted at the
model.  Shows how hard it is to photo model's with lots of black.  It does
kinda add to the badass atmosphere tho.

Dave

"Øyvind Steinnes" <phoenix@online.no> wrote in message

Just discovered this bike in the Brickshelf gallery.

Its the most stunning bike made of LEGO I've ever seen!!
I have watching on Discovery Channel the program  "American Chopper" where
the OCC (Orange County Chopper) are building custom motorbikes. This LEGO
bike "Sleipnir" looks like its made by them. Lots of crome and a stunning
design.

And the colors, black and crome looks realy nice together. "Sleipnir" also
looks like a real bike.

So, congratulations "Eschenstein", whoever you are. This is the best bike
ever built of LEGO. I hope to see more of this style  :)

Regards
Øyvind Steinnes
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Phoenix