 General / 49514
Re: Most stunning motorbike ever?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 17:35:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Eaton wrote:
In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie wrote:
Hey do you guys think this might have been a preview of a real set? It at
least looks like it could be. I wonder why it was removed. I really wanted to
show it to someone.

Speculation? Thoughts?

That would be one heck of a set. I'd buy it in a snap. I bet non-afols would
too!

Hi David!

It would admittedly be pretty awesome! Although I wonder if they've "learned
their lesson" with chrome-intensive sets on the UCS Naboo Fighter. Granted I
think this would do better than the Naboo Fighter, but it seemed like that set
just kinda sat on the shelves since it was so pricey. Hopefully that's not the
case, since I think most everyone has a natural love of things chrome; but who
knows.

I was looking at the rear set up on the bike and I'm not sure how "strong" it
was. I know any set issued has to at least have the strength test passed.
So maybe it was just a fan. Who knows. It was just fantastic that's all I know.

Mmmm, chrome.

Sadly, though, given its appearance on BrickShelf, and with so many pictures
(unlike the production pictures we usually see), I kinda doubt it's a future
set... Ah well. Here's hoping they'll suprise me!

I hear that. 10 fingers crossed.

DaveE