 General / 49467
Re: Most stunning motorbike ever?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 05:45:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
In lugnet.general, Øyvind Steinnes wrote:

At first I thought the first picture was just a picture of the motorcycle the
MOC was based off of, and the LEGO version would be pictured in the next
picture.

But then I realized after picture 2 that it was the LEGO version.  Simply
amazing.

What pieces make up the seat?

~Kevin
P.S.  I used the word "picture" many times in this post.

Man, this is a truly incredible piece of art.

The pieces for the seat look like they could be these:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x209