 Marketplace / Shopping / 11812
11811  |  11813
Subject:
LIC Downtown Disney Sale and specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 17:00:11 GMT

I was just at the LIC in Downtown Disney and they had all halloween costumes
half off, of course the only items counted were the costume things that were
brought in specifically for halloween. This included a cool looking skeleton
body suit (kid sizes only) for $12.50. I didn't catch the price on everything,
but they also had the foam masks (skeleton and vampire), vampire cloak, witches
hat, and a couple of magic wand looking things. The poor employees were
explaining all night how the Knights Kingdom, and Bionicle dress up stuff was
not half off.

In addition, until mid January 2005 they have a special deal where you get a
stamp on a "loyalty" card for every purchase of $25 (first stamp free), when you
get 8 stamps you receive a $10 gift certificate. When you get 16 you get a
second gift certificate, this one for $20.

PAB was as underwhelming as ever, some parts of note 2x2 trans green brick, 1x3
orange brick, 2x2 purple bricks, 1x2 bley bricks, 2x3 og grey bricks, a bunch of
technic beam parts.

Just something to consider

Scott Costello