 Marketplace / Shopping / 11754
Re: What does about $100 buy at TRU?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 12:02:19 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Roy Gal wrote:
Between the big 50% off green tag sale (which gives you 75% off on items
which were already marked down!) and the buy-2-get-1-free offer at Toys R Us,
shopping is good (well, bad for the wallet). Some of the out-of-the-way
stores still have moderately interesting selections of older sets. I just
went to the Fairfield, CA store (between San Fran and Sacramento) and scored
what you see below for about $120 including tax:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roygal/Shopping/tru_093004.jpg
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roygal/Shopping/tru_093004sm.jpg>> (click
for larger image)

Happy hunting

Roy

That's a nice haul.  I have one of the "R" US Merchandise Cards with $141.07
credit on it.  I'd rather have that cash to pay some bills, but can't liquidate
the value on the card.  I'd like to offer the card to someone here for $125 paid
to my PayPal account (thomasmain@myrealbox.com).  If interested, drop me an
e-mail.  Then I can give you the card number (which lets you verify the balance)
and we can set up the transfer.  I'd mail the card to you.

My feedback on eBay and Bricklink:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=thomasmain&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS

http://www.bricklink.com/feedback.asp?u=thomasmain

--