 Marketplace / Shopping / 11806
11805  |  11807
Subject:
7201 Final Duel II for $1.66! (Nashville)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 2004 13:52:31 GMT

G'day folks,

If you're in the Nashville area, check out the K&B Toys shop at that massive
Opryland mall.  They have a pile of 7201 on clearance for 3 for $5, or $1.66
each.  That's a real steal for a Stormtrooper and an Imperial Officer, plus a dk
grey 6x8 plate.  I grabbed 6, and meant to go back and clean them out but my
travel plans got skewered.  There were at least a dozen left on the shelf I
think.

Enjoy,
KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Ontario, Canada