 Marketplace / Shopping / 11826
Re: 4562 Revealed! *Version #2*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 09:06:11 GMT

Just FYI, it seems some browsers (like IE6 aren't properly reading the URL
string enclosed in angle bracets correctly, and including it when you click
on the link, thus breaking the page.

It might require manual editing of your post to fix it before it gets sent
out.

"David "Fuzzy" Gregory" <crazylegoman@earthlink.net> wrote in message
of bonus pieces.  Here's what they were:¬ ¬
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/crazylegoman/purchases/set4562/4562v1-bagb1-2.jpg<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/crazylegoman/purchases/set4562/thumb/4562v1-bagb1-2.jpg_thumb.jpg>>

The above is broken.

This works:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/crazylegoman/purchases/set4562/4562v1-bagb1-2.jpg

Maybe someone knows what is breaking this, and can suggest a fix that will
keep links working for all browser types.  Plase set FUT: as appropriate.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde