 Publishing / HTML / 476
Re: 4562 Revealed! *Version #2*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 01:43:38 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Geoffrey Hyde wrote:
Just FYI, it seems some browsers (like IE6 aren't properly reading the URL
string enclosed in angle bracets correctly, and including it when you click
on the link, thus breaking the page.

It might require manual editing of your post to fix it before it gets sent
out.

"David "Fuzzy" Gregory" <crazylegoman@earthlink.net> wrote in message
of bonus pieces.  Here's what they were:¬ ¬
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/crazylegoman/purchases/set4562/4562v1-bagb1-2.jpg<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/crazylegoman/purchases/set4562/thumb/4562v1-bagb1-2.jpg_thumb.jpg

The above is broken.

This works:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/crazylegoman/purchases/set4562/4562v1-bagb1-2.jpg

Maybe someone knows what is breaking this, and can suggest a fix that will
keep links working for all browser types.  Plase set FUT: as appropriate.

Cheers...

Geoffrey Hyde

The one you say is broken works when I click on it.  I'm using Netscape 7.02.  I
don't know enough about the FTX code to know which browsers work with it.  But
this issue pales in comparison to the fact that when you buy 3 of the 4562 set
at Walgreen's, you get valuable random LEGO for A PENNY A PIECE!  (Woo hoo!)  I
would probably try to learn more FTX code if it wasn't for the fact that I have
a lot of sorting to do now. ; )