 Marketplace / Shopping / 11801
Re: Japanese Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 00:56:54 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Case wrote:
   Are there any interesting sets available in Japan right now? I’ll be there for a couple of days and wonder if there was anything worth looking for as a souvenir.

    6964 {Boba Fett's Slave I}
{25} elements, 0 figures, 2004
LEGO > SYSTEM > Star Wars > Mini > {Promotional}

    6965 TIE Interceptor™
32 elements, 0 figures, US$5, 2004
LEGO > SYSTEM > Star Wars > Mini > {Promotional}

You’re probably at least a month too late, but these, oddly enough, are still Japanese exclusives. The TIE Interceptor includes 1-2 unique 1x1 sand-blue tile w/ TIE hatch decoration (which would also look cool on the Mini TIE Fighter or TIE Advanced). Boba’s Slave I includes a unique decorated 4x4 triple wedge brick and 2-3 control levers with unique sand-green bases. Oh yeah, and there’s also the gum, of strange and indeterminate flavor.