 Marketplace / Shopping / 11757
11756  |  11758
Subject:
TRU buy 2 sale: Seattle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 19:41:32 GMT

It might be worth a second trip to the Alderwood store, if you are in the area.
I went on Sunday and they didn't have much; no 4679 red tubs in particular.
Clerk said their Lego rep hadn't been in yet.

I went back today and the Lego aisle has been completely reconfigured.  They now
have red tubs, plus lots of green tagged stuff in the clearance aisle.  They
have stacks of Chamber of Secrets ($23.10 after sales) and Dumbledore's Office
($16.50) with green tags. They also had the big hockey (3578?) and snowboard
(3585?) sets and lots of the smaller basketball and hockey figures with green
tags.

Also, I scanned the 7468 Saturn V set - it came up at 50% off eventhough it
didn't have a green tag.  Might be worthwhile to scan older sets.

Hope this helps!
Kristine