 Marketplace / Shopping / 11776
Re: WalMart Clearance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 23:45:04 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Matt Penney wrote:
I just got back from shopping at my local Walmart and was floored by an entire
isle of lego 2/3 off.  It was the best selection I'd ever seen at that deep of a
discount and I don't recall these set being on clearance a week ago?  Several
old spiderman, creative, worldcity, skateboard, no real starwars selection but
not bad on everything else.

examples:
4478-$6
7032-$4 - tons
4851-$11
4852-$12
7045-$11
4669-$11

I'm assuming several Walmarts are doing this and I'm just the first to post...?

Matt

second area Walmart is moving these items onto clearance isles.  Keep your eyes
open.

Matt

P.S. selection and prices were not as good as the first Walmart