 General / 35097
Re: Expert Builder website - Great response results in first update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 12:13:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richie Dulin writes:
But if the messenger has no credibility, rants, looks like an idiot, uses
propaganda tricks and expounds untruths, don't you think the message might
just get lost in the noise?

And this differs from most news media how...?

I think what's interesting about this discussion is the degree to which we
have mythologized the idea of, and even the methods of arriving at, the "truth."

-- Hop-Frog