 General / 35098
35097  |  35099
Subject:
ULF Database Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 12:29:20 GMT

Hi, All,

I have built two new LEGO creations for my website. They are:

-The Hector Medium Dropship
http://www.ozbricks.com/ulfstarforce/UnitedLFWEB/dropship.htm

-PTP Personnel Transport
http://www.ozbricks.com/ulfstarforce/UnitedLFWEB/ptptransport.htm

Please look at them and tell me what you think.

Curt Tigges
Commander-in-Chief of Starforce
http://www.ozbricks.com/ulfstarforce/