 General / 34870
34869  |  34871
Subject:
Expert Builder website - Great response results in first update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 13:31:15 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I want to thank all those who have taken the time to stop by the new Expert
Builder website.  The response to my initial announcement (just 5 days ago)
has been fantastic.

Feedback has already been received in the form of 'Dear LEGO' letters, which
have now been posted to the site. Remember, we can't promise that these
letters will be read by anyone at LEGO, but it never hurts to try.  :)

Additionally, two more LEGO product reviews have been added.  One is of a
vintage dream set, the other of a modern nightmare.

I hope that if you have a few minutes sometime, you might drop by and see
the new items on the Expert Builder site.  You can find us at:

http://www.apotome.com/builder/index.htm

All the best for a safe and healthy new year!

Regards,
Allan B.