 General / 35090
Re: What is a "review"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 04:45:55 GMT

Maggie Cambron wrote:
Maggie, when you gonna pick up your bucket?  :-)

I figured Hop Frog would be in your neighborhood long before the next time I am
down there, so I assumed he would pick it up.  If he never does, or if it is
getting in your way, LMK.  Thanks BTW.

Unless Paul's place has changed a LOT since I was there a year ago,
you're more in danger of it getting lost than in the way :-) :-) :-) :-)

Frank
(who was glad to see someone who had a similarly piled up place as I do,
and who just saw another place almost as piled up as mine - Hi Mark and
Melissa...)