 General / 35076
Re: What is a "review"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 11:18:11 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:

To a large extent, it's probably just a case of who happened to see your
words. Of course some of us may hold someone who creates a review site
to a higher standard than someone who posts a review every once in a
while in lugnet.reviews.

I would lambaste anyone (in a gentle way, of course, I'm all sweetness and
light) posting a formal review to lugnet.reviews who hadn't bought the set
as well....