 General / 35053
Re: Expert Builder website - Great response results in first update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 01:31:39 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.general, Allan Bedford writes:
In lugnet.general, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.general, Allan Bedford writes:
I want to thank all those who have taken the time to stop by the new Expert
Builder website.  The response to my initial announcement (just 5 days ago)
has been fantastic.

Feedback has already been received in the form of 'Dear LEGO' letters, which
have now been posted to the site. Remember, we can't promise that these
letters will be read by anyone at LEGO, but it never hurts to try.  :)

Who is we?

Me and my kid brain.

I write the 'Letters to LEGO', he writes the reviews.  :)

On a more serious note, the 'we' is the collection of alternative voices
that are being given a new venue.

Regards,
Allan B.

- The Expert Builder website
- http://www.apotome.com/builder/index.htm

Would you post a view contrary to your own if I submitted it?

Isn't that what LUGNET is for?  :)

In all honesty.... I don't know.  I'd have to read the letter and see.

But frankly, of the two letters already posted, there are points with which
I do not agree.  However, the overall tone *is* in keeping with the overall
theme of the site.

I know that doesn't completely answer your question, but I wouldn't like to
commit to anything until I'd read the letter first.