 General / 16249
Re: Speculation on the nature of minifigs (moved from Dear LEGO)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 15:02:13 GMT

James Powell wrote:

Why someone called those
type crane arms as "canadian arms" is just beyond me, since English is
not my native language, besides I never lived in a place where English
is the native language..:-)

Simple...because they were made in Canada by Spar Airospace :)  Hence, they are
Canada Arms (more correctly than Canadian Arms...)

James P

Wow, thanks. I didn't know that. I saw the word "canadian arm" at a web
page about space shuttle, so I immediately got it as a technical
term..:-) I love lugnet, and not only for the sake of bricks..:-)

Selçuk