 General / 16116
Re: Speculation on the nature of minifigs (moved from Dear LEGO)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 14:25:13 GMT

3. There do not appear to be any places for figs to relieve • themselves. >
There are bathrooms on some of the trains.

Okay, this would be official, then.  Minifig DO relieve themselves, but
perhaps only due to some motion which occurs only on trains. In normal
activity, they do not.

3. There do not appear to be any places for figs to relieve • themselves. Now,
on the ground, you could argue that we have just not SEEN any yet, • but we
have seen ALL of the spaceships, and they do not appear to have any
restrooms.  I will grant that this might be to make them nastier • warriors,
but it seems a bit much to endure on a lengthy voyage. I would have • to
conclude that they don't have bathrooms because they have no use for • them.

Well, Todd made a place for them space guys... shown in Larry's pages, • IIRC.
always put in at least one bathroom in my town houses...

Yes, I remember that, and it is pretty cool, but it is not official...

What else do we know, exactly, so that we may draw conclusions?

We know minifigs never die. They only get really large boo-boos.
(My memory deceives me as to where I've heard that... perhaps on Eric • Brok's
site?)

Again, does not sound official.

Rob