 General / 16129
Re: Speculation on the nature of minifigs (moved from Dear LEGO)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 10:36:25 GMT

On Tue, 7 Mar 2000, Robert M. Dye (<Fr358o.1xJ@lugnet.com>) wrote at
14:16:39

1.  Minifigs appear to be able to eat. We know this because the Pizza
Restaurant seems designed to cater to them, as wellas the McDonalds. (Well,
we don't really "know" that they eat the pizza, but a minifig chef prepares
it, so it is a safe ppresumption he could eat it, too.

Ah, but given that the pizzas are LEGO pieces, perhaps they're just
collecting LEGO, like the rest of us :-)

--
Tony Priestman