 General / 16140
Re: Speculation on the nature of minifigs (moved from Dear LEGO)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 16:16:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary R. Istok writes:

Lest we forget that recent dreaded mutant subspecies:  Minifigicus Timmycanus!

I thought Timmycanus was some sort of a disease... Minifigs who suffer from
Timmycanus have wide open eyes and have to wear T-shirts with "T" on it so
they are easily recognised (so other minifigs can avoid them).

-Frank