 General / 16141
16140  |  16142
Subject:
Cabinets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 17:14:04 GMT

I just got a lot which includes 2 yellow 2x3x4 cabinets. They are
compatible with the 2x3x2 cabinets. Does anyone know more about these
cabinets? Is there a door which goes with them? Interestingly, the doors
from the 1x3x4 doors fit in the hinge holes, but do not fully close the
opening.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com