 General / 16146
Re: Cabinets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 19:00:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:
I just got a lot which includes 2 yellow 2x3x4 cabinets. They are
compatible with the 2x3x2 cabinets. Does anyone know more about these
cabinets? Is there a door which goes with them? Interestingly, the doors
from the 1x3x4 doors fit in the hinge holes, but do not fully close the
opening.

--
Very interesting find!  I believe these were the early cabinets w/ pull out
drawers...The set umbers escape me...I believe these were from the large

The other possibility that springs to mind is that they were from an Early
80s Universal Building set...

I don't remember seeing doors forthose cabinets, just drawers.

Let me see if I can find an old Catalog...