 General / 16217
Re: Speculation on the nature of minifigs (moved from Dear LEGO)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 20:19:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dave Schuler writes:

You're all wrong--minifigs didn't "evolve"... They were created from the
firmament so that to any logical observation they appear to have evolved,
though in fact it's all a hoax!  8^)

As further support of this:

We all know that modern minifig didn't exist before 197X (see Gary's post for
the X, I think it's a 3, but I'm not completely sure).  When they arrived on
the scene they had complex tools and machines, like police cars and lorries and
cranes.

However, recently some minifigs have uncovered "archeological evidence" of
ancient minifig cultures!  Now, we all know that minifig cultures exist
simulteneously, so these "ruined civilisations" are clearly planted by a
"higher power".

eric