 General / 16220
Re: Speculation on the nature of minifigs (moved from Dear LEGO)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 20:49:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Kingsley writes:

What I want to know is what happened to the now extinct "Biggus Bendyarmicus"?
They do share some resemblance to "Technicus Maximus" in terms of size but
otherwise this spieces seems to have disappeared even though an occasional arm
segment will appear in a set from time to time (A truely gruesome site).

I could be mistaken, but haven't these appearances involved grey or translucent
colored arm segments? (Roboforce) I think these are artifical limbs made of
metal, plastic or glass, not biological limbs.

On only women have red hair.. maybe the red hair is a recessive X linked gene?
However, I have observed at least one counterexample bred in my home laboratory.

And, in the Legoland 6000 era (1982 ish) women did not have lipstick. But then,
men didn't have facial hair. Your observations do apply to modern minifigs.