 General / 16130
Re: Speculation on the nature of minifigs (moved from Dear LEGO)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 12:38:46 GMT

Robert M. Dye wrote:

3. There do not appear to be any places for figs to relieve • themselves. >
There are bathrooms on some of the trains.

Okay, this would be official, then.  Minifig DO relieve themselves, but
perhaps only due to some motion which occurs only on trains. In normal
activity, they do not.

As for other themes...the Pirates probably just go over the railing. The
castle guys have chamberpots, the Adventuters now use the Golden Bedpan
Of The Gods (no *wonder* they were so desperate to find it!), and the
Space guys probably have some sort of hookup for that in their suits. Oh,
and the bats apparently go on pizzas, according to a recent Mania
magazine.

Hey, maybe the Town folks use chamberpots too.  It seems like they never
invented running water, so flush toilets are right out...they probably
never developed bathroom technology to the degree that we have.

We know minifigs never die. They only get really large boo-boos.
(My memory deceives me as to where I've heard that... perhaps on Eric • Brok's
site?)

Again, does not sound official.

It's not that they don't die - I mean, they obviously do to produce mummies
and skeletons and ghosts - it's more that they don't *stay* dead.  Either they
miraculously return or they transform ito one of the abovementioned forms.

As for officially not dying, check out the comics that have been in the newer
instruction books.  They do survive the most improbable things...

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m